A new version (version .42) is now available for the Thermal Kiosk. This version will automatically show up as an available upgrade on the Measurer app settings screen on your device.
The new version includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Improved temperature reading
- Option to display the date in the MM/DD/YYYY format
- Enhanced screen saver with better guidance on best way to use the device
- Fixes and improvements to the overall app
- Smart Camera Detection feature (beta version)
– Enable the “Enable Smart Camera Detection” option (in the app’s settings screen) to prevent accidental scanning of objects passing by in high traffic areas. We recommend turning this feature on for those who use the device with facial recognition. This will help ensure successful scans only happen when a good full picture of the face is taken (WITHOUT a mask) for best facial recognition results.
For step by step instructions on how to upgrade the software version on your device, follow the tutorial in this link