A new version (version 2.0.86) is now available for the Thermal Kiosk. This version will automatically show up as an available update on the settings screen of the Measurer app on your device. This update enhances the performance and includes overall improvements.
After installing the new version you may need to restart the thermal tablet by pressing on the power button located at the top left corner of the device.
Here is the list of improvements & changes
- Increased the speed and default settings for uploading data to the cloud (set to upload after being idle for 2 sec)
- Improvement to handling uploading to the cloud for devices that have intermittent internet connections.
- Support for the new touchless questionnaire pad (May require hardware upgrade)
- Set the default URL of the cloud server to point to FaceGraph by default
- Adding support to two new languages (Arabic & Spanish)
The following features and improvements have been applied to SmileMe.In Portal:
1- Ability to add and manage visitor users:
- Create/Edit/Delete users of type visitor
- Ability to link scans to visitors
- Enable facial recognition for visitors
- Assign RFID to a visitor
2- A subscription reminder (popup and banner) will be displayed in the portal before the subscription expires, and general enhancement to subscription
3- Ability to filter by Pass/Fail in the Temperature Log (when Pass/Fail setting is enabled)
4- Ability to choose to associate RFID to a user while linking a scan from the Temperature Log page , or not.
5- Changed the email field to be a required field for administrators to prevent account lock out
6- Added support for South Africa provinces
7- Improvement to the maximum acceptable distance for attendance recording
8- Photo Gallery enhancement
9- Requiring the RFID to be unique across all customers
10- Enhancement to the self-enrollment form
11- Identification enhancements
12- Enhancement to Payment History page
13- Improvement to the Add Guardian feature in School Co app
A new version (version .61) is now available for the Thermal Kiosk.
This version will automatically show up as an available upgrade on the Measurer app settings screen on your device.
The new version includes general enhancement to the Measurer app