A new version (Q2.0.93) of the app is now available on your Thermal Kiosk.
This version will automatically show up as an available update on the settings screen of the Measurer app on your device.
Follow the instructions listed in this tutorial link on how to upgrade the software version on your device.
After installing the new version you may need to restart the thermal tablet by pressing on the power button located at the top left corner of the device.
Here is the list of improvements & changes
- Improvement to the app stability & performance (address the issue of app shutdown)
- Visual indicator for answer registered (Questionnaire pad):
- Skip option for Health Questionnaire:
For customers using the touchless questionnaire pad version of the device, there is now the ability to “Skip” answering the Health Questionnaire, by waving over the “No” pad.
This gives the option to bypass the health questions and go straight to taking a temperature scan
A new version (version .61) is now available for the Thermal Kiosk.
This version will automatically show up as an available upgrade on the Measurer app settings screen on your device.
The new version includes general enhancement to the Measurer app
The following features and improvements have been applied to SmileMe.In Portal:
- Enhancement to High Temperature Alert feature:
- Ability to specify additional users (Admin or non-Admin) to receive high temperature alerts
- The user selected to receive high temp alerts does not have to be assigned to the same location as the Thermal Kiosk
- This provides flexibility to the High Temp alert feature
- To specify additional user(s) to receive high temp alerts, navigate to the Location page which the Thermal Device is assigned to, then select the user from the Users List
Important Note: Location Admin(s) will continue to receive high Temp Alerts as usual
- Enhancement to the Photo Gallery page
The following features and improvements have been applied to SmileMe.In:
- New Temperature Report:
– For Workplace accounts, a new report is available.
– The report shows the latest 5 temperature readings for identified users.
– The data in the report can be filtered by “Department”
- Fixes and improvements to the Temperature log linking functionality
- SmileMe.In Co phone app: Update to the acceptable location based attendance to 350 ft (applies to record attendance functionality in the phone app)